KTM 690 Enduro R
An amazing bike that will take anything Ecuador throws at it! Powerful engine, cool look, fantastic chassis set-up and optimum ergonomics - the KTM 690 Enduro R unites outstanding offroad qualities with unbeatable all-round ability - plus a shape radically optimised. It feels just as at home in the city and on rural roads as it does on gravel and tough terrain. The even more advanced single-cylinder combines the classic Enduro concept with state-of-the-art technology and sporty all-round ability with suitability for everyday use. Perfect workmanship and impressive details reflect the typical KTM philosophy.
- Unlimited Mileage Rental
- Price Match Guarantee
- Your choice of tires
- Mosko Moto Reckless 80 Saddlebags
- Robust Lateral Crash Bars
- Skid Plate
- Hand Guards
- 12v Receptacle
- Motocross-Grade Decaling (protects you from damages)
- Mandatory Insurance (SOAT)
- Supplemental 3rd Party Liability Coverage to $100,000
- Basic Medical Coverage (including pillion)
- Waterproof Map of Ecuador
- Free Route and Destination Advice
- Luggage Storage and Locker Usage
- Prepaid Local Cell Phone with 24-hour Support Line
- First Aid Kit
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Tire Repair Kit Including Electric Air Pump
- Pre-Ride Preparation Videos and Packing Lists
- GPS Tracking Device (so we know where you are if you need help)
- Helmets (2)
- Use of any riding gear from our ADV Closet featuring a large selection of jackets, pants, rain gear and boots from leading manufacturers such as Klim, BMW Motorrad, Forma, and Olympia
- VIP Access to Freedom Riders' Lounge™ with wifi, shower, guide book & map library, jacuzzi and honor bar
- Group Discounts Available
- Fully Refundable Security Deposit ($2500 with a credit card)
- Paperwork and Authorization to Enter Colombia or Peru
- Drop Off in Guayaquil or Cuenca ($300)
- AltRider Hemisphere Tankbag ($5/day)
- Garmin zümo® Motorcycle GPS Navigation System ($15/day)
- Taxes (12%) - note: rentals are not taxed when included in a self-guided or guided tour package.
- Valid Motorcycle License from Your State or Country of Residence
- 20 Years of Age
- 1+ Year of experience riding a 500cc+ motorcycle
- Passport or Ecuadorian Cedula ID Card
- Credit Card with Sufficient Available Credit for Security Deposit
To secure your booking you will need to pay 50% at the time of booking your rental or tour. Please contact us using the "Book Now" button on this page. Once we have verfified availability of the bike, we will send you a payment request from our secure payments provider (currently we use BlueSnap and PayPal). Using our payments providers, you may pay with any major credit card or with your checking account.
Deposits are refundable minus 10% of the total rental or tour price only if cancelled at least 90 days prior to departure or pick-up date. Cancellations are very costly to us as they impede our planning and ability to sell rentals and tours to other customers. Therefore, cancellations for anyreason made less than 90 days before the pickup or departure date are not refundable nor may they be applied to a future rental or tour.
To protect yourself from this loss of your deposit, it is up to you to secure travel insurance that covers cancellations due to health problems, family tragedies or problems with flight departures, etc.
To get a free quote for travel insurance that will reimburse you in case you must cancel your trip (plus provide medical and repatriation coverage in case of an accident), just go to www.allianztravelinsurance.com and enter agency code F203715 which will indicate to them that you are travelling with us.
We highly recommend Ripcord Travel Insurance, a partner of ours. They provide very extensive travel insurance plus outstanding repatriation and assistance in an emergency. To purchase, just go to this page.
The balance (second 50%) of your rental or tour is due when you pick up the vehicle in our office in Quito. The second 50% can be paid in cash or with a credit card. We accept Mastercard, Visa, and American Express.
690 cc | 49 kW (66 hp) | Single-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled
143 kg | 315 pounds
6-speed, claw shifted
910 mm | 35.83 in
|12 liters | 3.17 gallons|